Bahasa Inggris



TENSES


Tenses
Formula
1.      Present
              a.      Simple Present
              b.      Present Continuous/Progressive
              c.       Present Perfect
              d.      Present Perfect Continuous/Progressive       
 S + V1(s/es)
S + to be + Ving
S + have/has + V3
S + have/has been + Ving
2.      Past
              a.      Simple Past
              b.      Past Continuous
              c.       Past Perfect
              d.      Past Perfect Continuous/Progressive
S + V2
S + were/was + Ving
S + had + V3
S + had been + V3

3.      Future

              a.      Simple Future
              b.      Future Continuous/Progressive
              c.       Future Perfect
              d.      Future Perfect Continuous/Progressive
S + will + V1
S + will be + Ving
S + will have + V3
S + will have been + Ving

4.      Past Future

              a.      Simple Past Future
              b.      Past Future Continuous/Progressive
              c.       Past Future Perfect
              d.      Past Future Perfect Continuous/Progressive
S + would + V1
S + would be + Ving
S + would have + V3
S + would have been + Ving

Song Of Tenses
I sing a song
I am singing a song
I have sung a song
I have been singing a song
I sang a song
I was singing a song
I had sung a song
I had been singing a song
I will sing a song
I will be singing a song
I will have sung a song
I will have been singing a song
I would sing a song
I would be singing a song
I would have sung a song
I would have been singing a song oh my tenses

Komentar